Our Forums Have Moved!

Our forums moved! Check out our brand new forums (https://forums.cookiebrigade.org).

Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 7
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 36422 times)

September 09, 2018, 12:10:43 AM
Welcome Tim! We're always desperate for bakers, so glad to have you on board! This year in particular we are looking a little light on bakers. Please (if you haven't done so already) be sure to click the link to Join the Brigade - this will grant you access to the PAX Aus specific threads. We've got slack too, so you can always ask questions there. Bake whatever you like - just try to stick to things that won't fall apart easily and can handle sitting in plastic bags for a weekend :) Chocolate chip cookies are always the favorite!

October 17, 2018, 07:43:21 AM
Hi! I'm Claire (kinda obvious XD). I'm a Melbournian who loves PAX and loves baking! I've just put in my application, and I look forward to baking for a good cause :3
Please feel free to introduce yourself and let us know why you're here.

A fan of the brigade? Interested in becoming a brigadier? Just looking for some awesome recipes?

No matter what the reason welcome!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

October 19, 2018, 01:16:41 PM
Hi I'm Blythe I'm from the seattle area and I helped with cookies last year (baking and selling) and it was such a fun experience Im excited to help again! I'm especially good at being loud and getting peoples attention  ;D

November 25, 2018, 10:37:58 AM
Hey all!
I helped out with PAX South last year in cookie distribution, I’d love to help this year full time. (this is Kyle, Bryce’s friend lolz) Who was at PAX South last year?

January 16, 2019, 11:43:30 PM
Hi everyone - my name is Stef. I stumbled on the Brigade while doing research for PAX East, and I absolutely love the idea. My grandfather was a culinary professor, and he inspired a love of baking (and cooking) in my brother and I. We plan on applying for both distributors and bakers.

It's great to find a forum for people interested in both games and baking  ;)  I'm looking forward to meeting the community.

Also - a bit off topic, but my brother and I are also into cosplay - we would love to distribute cookies in costume  ;D

January 21, 2019, 02:49:51 PM
Hi everyone. My name is Daniel Sample, but I go by Spaz or Sample. For the past three years of Pax south, I have stopped in the cookie brigade room and asked if they needed any help. Then just donate and keep moving. This year I stopped in and asked, and was placed to work. It made this years pax extra special. I was sticking labels on cookies, sniffing bags to figure out what fudge was what fudge, and running around distributing cookies. It was an awesome time and would like to do it again for pax 2020. My wife, Katie, was talking about making vegan cookies for 2020 as well.     

February 08, 2019, 11:57:16 AM
Hi Cookie folks! I had put in a volunteer application for PAX east a week ago and was hoping to hear something back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

February 20, 2019, 11:09:49 PM
I believe this has been taken care of. Lmk if there are still issues.

March 12, 2019, 02:00:04 PM
Hello all!
My name is Johnny and I'm a first time cookie brigadier (hope to be one!). I've attended PAX East since 2011 and I have managed to work at several booths before, namely Dell and Alienware. I hope to get to know you all!

March 20, 2019, 10:45:11 PM
Hi! I'm going to PAX East and live in the greater Boston area. Should anyone here be a baker north of Boston not going to the event but still baking let me know and I'll see what can be done for me to get your goodies to bring in with me Thursday morning.

March 22, 2019, 04:05:15 PM
Hi Kaywray,

Due to some glitches working with the convention center we are not accepting baked goods this year. We'd love to have your help distributing the cookies that we have purchased. Keep an eye out as we'll be posting the requirements for baking next year which will definitely include a drop off no later than Tuesday night.

Also, we'd love it if you could head to the application section and fill one out so that we can get you all set up in our system.

Thanks!

Kintyre
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 04:06:59 PM by kintyre »

* Recent Posts

topic Updated Forum
[Brigade News]
amloca
July 14, 2019, 07:06:05 PM
topic Calling all Bakers: Recipes & Photos Wanted!
[Recipe Talk]
sweetycandy
June 11, 2019, 08:58:44 AM
topic cookie brigade and you
[General Chat]
daniel77
May 26, 2019, 07:21:27 AM
topic Orange Citrus (frosted cookie) recipe?
[Recipe Talk]
kintyre
May 02, 2019, 09:46:51 PM
topic The Cookie Brigade at PAX!
[General Chat]
adam77
April 04, 2019, 08:34:00 AM
topic Introduce Yourself
[General Chat]
kintyre
March 22, 2019, 04:05:15 PM
topic A school project