Brigadiers are heating up their ovens for PAX West 2019. If you are interested in helping out with baking or handing out delicious treats while enjoying PAX there is still plenty of time! Join our forum and dive in to help! We love classic cookies as well as unique varieties such as Plasma Grenades. These cookies were developed by our recipe master Cookie Mom.
“I made them back when I was also doing a charity stream where we played Halo to raise money for Child’s Play and was looking for a way to interpret Halo in cookie form. I figured I could make a blueberry cookie to associate with the plasma, but wanted to give it some kick, with cayenne on the front end, and cinnamon on the back end, I think I accomplished that. Enjoy!” – Cookie Mom
- 2 Cups butter
- 1 Cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 4.5 Cups of Flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 Cup cinnamon
- 4 tsp cayenne powder
- 8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Cups blueberries partially thawed.
- Preheat your oven to 375. Mix together the butter, eggs, and sugar.
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cayenne. Mix to combine. It should be a very dry dough.
- By hand, mix in the blueberries. You'll want to occasionally crush these as you're mixing them in, adding juice to the dough to make it easier to work with.
- Using a small cookie scoop, drop them 3 X 4 onto a standard baking sheet that I highly recommend covering with parchment paper.
- Bake 12 - 15 minutes.